Board index Snow Leopard Client-Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD Snow Leopard Client Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD

Snow Leopard Client Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD

Snow Leopard Client-Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD by Hazard is finally finished.
For now we are looking for testers, mostly for AMD machines with SB Chipset.

Vlajko Site Admin

Made from 10.6 and 10.6.2 Combo Update. 10.6.2 Combo Update is implemented in 10.6 Retail not add like Extra Update but repacked 10.6 Retail to 10.6.2 to get more space on DVD for Server files.In this distro standard support files will be less and they will be add as separate install options.
More infos are coming soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Here is Chameleon RC4 as DVD Boot Loader with Alien theme for new distro Snow Leopard Client Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD by Hazard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Another great job from you people.
Hope to try someday.

i just installed this Hazard release but found it stuck on the bootloader without detecting my leopard hdd. i'm using intel i7 (oc'ed) and running with 2 ati 3870 crossfire using a DFI DK X58 motherboard. I set everything on bios using an IDE HDD setup and i was follow the procedure guided by some i7 fellow using another motherboard by typing -v busratio=20 on the first run (while on CD). But seems it's still not works for me... can anyone help me please... i'm a mac noob here :(

Are there any torrents of this floating around? I cannot seem to find anything in the normal spots one would look.

any link to the torrent?

Does this version support the AMD Phenom X4 9950 BE and mainboards using the ATI 780G (SB700) or nVidia chipsets ? Does it boot without the spontaneous restart after loading a few files...?

Tested on Phenom 2, and Gigabyte mobo now can not remember with SB700 chipset. Working nice on Phemom and of course needed patching cpuid's.
Tomorrow I will post the link here for Downloading of this distro or on Piratebay.
Thank you in advance Hazard.

and a download link for torrent :D

Wow, i can't wait! I have an asrock a770de+ (sb710) with phenom x3 8650 and a nvidia 9800 gt....Where i can download? Thanks, bye

Next

Return to Snow Leopard Client-Server 10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel AMD